Welcome to City of Pitt Meadows Dog Licence eApply. Here is what eApply can do for you:
- Apply for New Licence
- Modify Existing Dog Licence Status (ie. Spay/Neuter, Senior Discount, Tag Replacement)
- Remove/Add Dogs to an Existing Account
All dogs residing in the City of Pitt Meadows are required to have a current dog licence. Having a licence will help protect your dog by providing easy identification to reunite you and your pet. If your dog is found unlicensed you may be issued a ticket and a penalty will be incurred. Once new applications have been processed, a Dog Tag will be mailed to the owner.
Dog licences are valid from January 1 to December 31 of each year. For Dog Licence Renewals, visit MyPayments.
Please notify the City if your contact information has changed, you have moved, or you no longer have a dog.
There is a maximum three dog limit at each property.
Please have the following information ready:
- - Your dog account and access code (found on your renewal invoice - Example Here)
- - Digital copy of your veterinary spay/neuter certificate (if applicable)
- - Picture of your dog (Optional - up to 8 MB and in JPEG, PDF, GIF, or PNG format)
- - Tattoo number and location on dog
- - Microchip number (if applicable)
Dogs eApply accepts Visa and MasterCard only.
If you have questions please call Bylaw Enforcement 604-465-2428